Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shakira, a wolflike contortionist

Have you seen the latest video of the latin singer Shakira? No? Really? Shakira who? I don't blame you if you have no idea who Shakira is, I don't think I know her anymore. I still remember the first time I heard of her when she was being interviewed on the radio during her first album tour. At that time I thought she was good and had a great future in front of her. But the next moves she made on her second album and later when she decided to take over the American market didn't quite fit well with  my musical taste. I still have her first album, but I don't have any of her other productions. Her latest release of "She Wolf" (better quality video on YouTube) - "Loba" in spanish - has proved to me that I still don't like her recent music. Although, it doesn't mean I can't admire her performance as a wolflike contortionist inside a cage where she might as well stay forever; just for the sake of a male fantasy.




On the other hand, after you have finished watching her weird video you might want to watch this other one. It is a great imitation of Shakira's video, a tribute? a joke? I don't know but I can assure you a smile or two, maybe a laugh with the fantastic performance of this guy. He might be the next "15 seconds" great viral video star on the Internet.



Contortionisticly.

No comments:

Post a Comment