Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Friday, Friday!

Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! I can't believe it. How is it possible that I haven't heard this great song until today? Isn't she the best singer ever? Doesn't she have the most gorgeous voice in the universe? I am talking about Rebecca Black, the YouTube sensation of 2011. What am I saying?! The Internet hit of the century. I bet she will get all the Grammys and any other award in the entire galaxy. From now on you can count me as the biggest fan of this little piece of heaven, an angel that has landed to enchant us all with her magnificent voice.



I will stop writing right now because I need to make friends with her on Facebook, Twitter, Orkut and Hi5. Also, update my MySpace account to decorate it with her picture, erase all the videos of Jersey Shore from there and place just hers. I'll do the same with my account on Live Spaces (or whatever its current name is). After that, I will run to buy her poster and place it in the bedroom. I am sure my wife will be delighted. And just because I can't get enough of her, I will destroy all my CDs and just make one with her song to be play over and over and over, at home, in my car stereo and on this web page.


Foolishly.

No comments:

Post a Comment