Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Creepy Skull

Back in the days when MySpace was the king (or queen, that is up to you) of social networks, I found a great design made by someone with the name of Anne Stokes. At that time the image under these lines was posted in a virtual art gallery hosted by Pen & Paper News, sadly it is gone. But, since I shared the image on my account I was able to recover it today as you can see. I've been always fascinated with drawings of skulls and dragons since I was a boy. Too bad I didn't have any talent in that area, I mean drawing. To be honest, I don't really care much for the real thing unless you have seen a living dragon around. In that case, let me know.



Regarding the author I don't have any information besides her name, the old URL and this image. Although I think it is the same Anne Stokes I found online a few minutes ago. She even has her own Facebook account (who doesn't nowadays, right?). I will ask her if she is the author. She might be because her current work has the same style. I might be wrong but who knows. In either case I think her art is great, and I thought you might like it too.

Drawingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment