Monday, June 15, 2009

Hamsters and Guinea Pigs in ShowBiz

Lately it looks like the TV and Movie businesses are in love with these cute animals, I mean Hamsters and Guinea Pigs. The first ones are the main and only characters in the latest commercial for the new Kia Soul, if you haven't seen it yet just play it here:



Apparently the car is a pretty good one, at least that is what Autoblog says in this review. In any case, this ad leaves me thinking about the fact that we (humans) are being compared to Hamsters and I can't help to wonder why. I don't feel offended but being Peruvian I would rather prefer to be compared to a guinea pig or like the common lingo in my old hood refers to any of them: "cuy". Which by the way are the main characters in the latest Disney movie G-Force.



Be sure I will watch the movie just to see if by any chance these "cuyes" are driving a new Kia Soul or maybe an old Daewoo Tico. By the way, thanks Apple for the movie trailer, more options to see it can be found here.

Cuyeramente.

No comments:

Post a Comment